Buildings & Zoning

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Once your business license and permits are in place, you will need to set up a location from which to operate your business. The links on this page will help you get the necessary approvals to have a brick-and-mortar business location.


Building permits
Xổ số Tây Ninh tuần trướcThe type of building permit required for your business depends on the type of business you are opening. You will fill out a single, all-purpose form, and the Office of Buildings will inform you of what permit(s) you need and your next steps.

Plan review
Depending on the scale of your building project, you may need to have the City review your plans before executing them. There are different plan review departments based on the type of business. Once you submit your plans to the Office of Buildings, they will inform you which plan review department you will need to contact. Their information is listed here for your information.

Xổ số Tây Ninh tuần trước Your business may require a certificate of occupancy and/or a liquor license, both of which require a building inspection.


Sign permits
Signage bigger than a certain size needs a permit from the City.

Zoning verification
If you are closing on a house, you may need a zoning verification letter.

Change zoning
If the proposed location of your business requires re-zoning, you will need to go through the change zoning process.

Zoning inspections
Xổ số Tây Ninh tuần trước This office verifies land use and issues zoning verification letters, a vital part of the process of opening a business.



View Full Site